#TechViews TweetChat 1 PM ET – Tuesday, October 29, 2013
IT security professionals need to stay ahead of disruptive trends such as mobility and cloud to mitigate risk and ensure assets – including critical and confidential customer data – remain protected. And while vendors work to provide the technologies needed to better lock down amorphous environments that extend to public cloud and onto handheld devices, IT security continues to evolve and advance to enable innovation while also managing risk.
Here is a preview of the questions that will be addressed in the #TechViews Security TweetChat:
- What is the biggest security risk mobility poses?
- What is the most important mobile element to secure: device, application or backend?
- How is the management and security of APIs fundamental to any mobile app or cloud security project?
- Some say security is a hindrance to cloud, a recent study showed some say cloud security is a top benefit of cloud. Why would this be?
- How can businesses leverage mobility to enhance security?
- How can IT enable the business with new security capabilities (not just to prevent bad things from happening)?
To learn more about mobile security prior to the chat, please read the TechViews Blog: What’s the Biggest Security Risk Mobility Poses? And please download the calendar invite to the #TechViews Security TweetChat here.